




We're married! Wow has time flown by. It's been really crazy lately. The wedding was amazing, everything turned out really beautiful. Our families and friends did such a good job putting the whole thing together :)
Well in regards to the honeymoon...I ended up not getting a passport so we decided to go to Cali and drive up the coast a little bit. It was really neat to see California again. It had been ten years since I'd been to L.A. so it was good. The water was pretty cold though..which was a huge disappointment to me, cause all I wanted to do of course is just lay on the beach in the sun the whole time. Ha, but it was still really fun and romantic.
The last week or so we've just been getting settled in our apartment. So..lots of cleaning and shopping for stuff we need...and moving crap around. I haven't done a ton of decorating in my life, haha so it's been an experience. I think everything has turned out good though! Me and CJ have enjoyed finally being alone and settled in our own place :) I love it. I have my own house! Woo hoo.
Well I'm still in my pajamas from cleaning all morning...so I better get ready before my hunny gets home. I'll post soon I promise.
Oh...and I'll post some pictures of the wedding too. I have some from the honeymoon but his computer won't let my memory card upload them. So I'll have to do something else.
